Mania Training Facility offers Individual & Semi-Private Lessons for students wishing to have private instruction in Tumbling, Dance, Cheer or Stunting. Private lessons can be formatted to focus on specific skills that each athlete is wishing to perfect or master.
Private Lessons are GREAT for:
- Students who are close to mastering a skill and want some extra practice
- Students who learn best when in an individualized or small group setting
- Students who are wanting extra gym time to take their skills to the next level
- Athletes who are getting ready for high school, college or all-star team tryouts
How do I sign up for a private lesson?
Private Lesson Policies
- Please confirm with the coach prior to a lesson on your Pike 13 profile prior to the lesson
- Do not assume that you will have your lesson at the same time each week unless this is discussed and agreed upon with the coach. You need to schedule your private lesson each time until an official schedule is set up.
- If you need to cancel a private lesson you must notify the coach 24 hours in advance and get a response that they received your message. If you do not hear back from the coach try to contact them again or call the gym. In the case of an emergency (sickness, family emergency, etc.) please contact the coach and gym as early as possible before the lesson.
- Anyone who forgets or does not show up for a scheduled private lesson will still be responsible for paying the instructor. The coaches come into the gym early, stay late, or come in on their days off to do private lessons. When their lesson doesn’t come that is a valuable time they could have given to another student wanting a lesson.